Polyurethane Low Pressure Foaming Machine For Shutter Doors
Polyurethane low-pressure foaming machine is widely used in multi-mode continuous production of rigid and semi-rigid polyurethane products, such as: petrochemical equipment, directly buried pipelines, cold storage, water tanks, meters and other thermal insulation and sound insulation equipment craft products.
1. The pouring amount of the pouring machine can be adjusted from 0 to the maximum pouring amount, and the adjustment accuracy is 1%.
2. This product has a temperature control system that can automatically stop heating when the specified temperature is reached, and its control accuracy can reach 1%.
3. The machine has solvent cleaning and water and air purging systems.
4. This machine has an automatic feeding device, which can feed at any time. Both A and B tanks can hold 120 kg of liquid. The barrel is equipped with a water jacket, which uses water temperature to heat or cool the material liquid. Each barrel has a water sight tube and a material sight tube.
5. This machine adopts a cut-off door to adjust the ratio of A and B material to liquid, and the ratio accuracy can reach 1%.
6. The customer prepares an air compressor, and the pressure is adjusted to 0.8-0.9Mpa to use this equipment for production.
7. Time control system, the control time of this machine can be set between 0-99.9 seconds, and the accuracy can reach 1%.
|Rigid Foam Shutter Door
|Raw material viscosity(22℃)
|Injection flow rate
|Mixing ratio range
|2800-5000rpm, forced dynamic mixing
|Three-phase five-wire 380V 50HZ
|Rotatable 90°swing arm, 2.3m (length customizable)
|4100(L)*1300(W)*2300(H)mm, swing arm included
|Cream-colored/orange/deep sea blue
Polyurethane filled rolling shutter has good thermal insulation performance, which can greatly save energy for cooling and heating; at the same time, it can play the role of sound insulation, sunshade and sun protection. Under normal circumstances, people want to have a quiet room, especially the room close to the street and highway. The sound insulation effect of the window can be greatly improved by the use of fully closed roller shutters installed on the outside of the glass window. Polyurethane filled roller shutter doors are a good choice